Vision, Mission, Values and Aims
- Be a world leader in international education.
- Provide a high quality international education for children of all nationalities from Early Years to Grade 12 with English as the language of instruction.
- Prepare students to become global citizens through a commitment to the development of the whole child, both as an individual and as a member of the community.
- Our school places students' well-being, happiness and the ideal of great learning at the heart of our school.
- Our community acts with integrity, honesty, empathy, transparency and respect.
- We all take responsibility for our words and actions.
- We all constantly strive for improvement and aspire to make a positive impact on ourselves, our school and the world around us.
- To reach the ideal of great learning we will be continually striving for excellence by engaging minds, exciting learners, acting ethically and showing empathy.
- To nurture happy, well rounded students with healthy self-esteem we will be continually setting high expectations, recognizing individuality, offering genuine leadership opportunities, celebrating successes and developing a reflective culture that enables students to learn from their experiences.
Our Vision and Mission has also been translated into the following languages: